Saturday, January 7, 2012

Moving Mountains

Hi everyone!

I don’t really know if I can quite put into words the excitement and complete elation that I feel with all of the mountains I have been moving in my life lately.  How often do we or people we know not even attempt to move the mountain with the mind set that “well I don’t have a dump truck or work crew, so what is the use??”  But the important thing to remember is that you don’t have to have these things to move mountains.  Yes, I am happy to report that you can just have a wheel barrow and by yourself you can move ANY mountain(s) that may be in your life. 
 It doesn’t take monster energy drinks or any thing else extraordinary; it merely takes faith and the quiet prayers of all of those who are rooting for you and believe in you…even when you might be weary and not believe in yourself.  Believe it or not, there are angels all around us.


Some people fear age, but for me, I feel younger than ever and quite honestly given all that life has taught me, I wouldn’t change a thing!!  The most important thing is that with each year, month, week, day, and second that I live, I use every opportunity I can to learn new things. 
 A life lived in this fashion, no matter how long the Good Lord decides to keep me on this earth, will always keep me in the state of never having any regrets.  This sure helps me to sleep well at night!!



So I enter this new year with the excitement of looking for booth space for my shop; continuing to write one INCREDIBLE novel that will be finished by this time next year; and transforming myself physically into the woman I am truly supposed to be!!  It doesn’t get much better than this…and if it does, then someone is going to have to pinch me, because I’ll have to be dreaming!!

Time to finish my projects for the day so I can cheer on the Saints!! 

Until tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...