Friday, January 6, 2012

I can so relate to Santa

Hi everyone,

It has been a while since I was able to write, but thank goodness 2012 is here and all is well in my world!!  :D  As my hectic semester came to a close, my Christmas orders began to take off.  So here you go...tada, my creations for Christmas 2011.


  As for myself, well I am working on my little cottage getting things all in order before the students enter my classroom.  With this exciting New Year I want to continue to create and work on my novels.  Nothing thrills me more than creating new things, whether those things be a blog for a client, an apron for a friend, or teaching my students to write computer programs.  All of this require me to use my brain and in the end yield something exciting!!

I ran toward 2012 like a young child who has just spotted Mickey Mouse at Disney and I intend to embrace this year with all that talents that I have been blessed with!!

Happy New Year my friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...