Monday, February 8, 2016

It's the Little Things

Hi everyone!

I have had a very busy day working with kids from the community - turning them into little makers.  Their enthusiasm and their hunger to learn to become computer programmers is just such a blessing.


We coded, we laughed, we sang.  Yes, our little group of boys and girls...and their teacher had a ball singing Adele's Hello.  Yes, we will sing tomorrow as we code.  Creating and learning should be fun!!  You should LOVE what you do.


What a morning spent with these kids reminded me of once more is that it is the little things in life that are the biggest blessings.

This may be children or pets or wild flowers...you name it - but for me, it also means my little Curiosity Cottage.


For me, my little cottage facing my woods is the greatest creative accomplishment that I have ever envisioned and then brought into being.  It is my place to enjoy quiet time, watch the stars as I listen to great music, and write what I feel is being laid upon my heart.  


I have enjoyed the outdoors and going to the woods since I was a little girl.  I am just blessed enough to have my own little corner of the world in the woods.


So tonight I don't have a lot that I want to say in words.  Instead I want to give you a little glimpse into my greatest pride and joy...next to my kids.


A window to my world if you will.


Until tomorrow...


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely breathtaking!! I can't wait to come see it and experience it in person! So proud and happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...