Sunday, July 24, 2011

We're Never Too Old To Sit Back & Dream

Hi everyone,

As I have said in the posts recently, my plate to sooooo full these days.  It is funny how often when life throws us multiple curve balls all at once we tend to forget our dreams and aspirations.  I have come to the realization though, that it is during these stressful times that we do need to stop and take a time to reflect on our dreams.  They can serve as our rainbow through the oceans of tears we may be crying or the mountain of obstacles we must climb.


One of my goals for the fall, is to take my talents that I have blessed with and use them to bless others.  For most of my adult life the moments that given me the most joy, were those times when I did things for other peoples.  No, I am not trying to put something else on my "to-do" list, I am simply wanting to look beyond me and my circumstances and provide a bit of sunshine to someone who may not have seen it for a while or who may never have been surprised for no reason.

It is my firm belief that when we take out talents and look beyond ourselves, using these talents for the glory of God, then those dreams we have...well God will fulfill them in ways we would have never even imagined!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...