Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm Counting My Blessings

Hi everyone,
Today I am so counting my blessings!!  While sometimes my 3 kids will fight like cats in a bag, I would not trade them for anything!!  Last night my 10 year old says "mom you are almost 2/3 of the way through your Daniel Fast!  That is GREAT, you can do this!!!" 


Seeing his appreciation and understanding for what I am doing was such a ray of sunshine last night, on what had been a gloomy day.

As I cheer on my daughter as she starts organic chemistry today, my boys cheer me on as I work on the million different projects I have on my plate right now. What they are learning is that if we all work together as a team we can get more done.  There are times that feathers get ruffled, but when night time comes the most important thing is that we are a family.


I am so grateful for all their help, love, and support!!  Yes, life may throw me curve balls at times, but someone on my little team is always here ready to help me catch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...