Thursday, July 7, 2011

Busy, busy day!!

Hi everyone,
It has been another very busy, but productive day.  I literally rushed through physical therapy so I could make the 10:00 am visiting time at the ICU.  Then it was non-stop getting things accomplished and ready for the weekend.  Tomorrow my morning will start at 5:00 am and will end after Mikey's 8:00 pm ball game.  In the middle I must get grades turned in; hem Mikeys' ball pants; embroider at least two shirts; visit mom in the ICU; and work at my mom's house with my brother.  With a double header on Saturday, that day will probably be a blur too.  To say I well need Sunday as a day of rest would be a major understatement!!  :D


As crazy as life is right now, I have been making time for me each day.  Today I even increased my training by 1/2 mile!!  :D  I also love taking pictures and reading!!!  The ball park will give me a whole host of photo opportunities this weekend!! :D  While I know I will be tired, I know I will want to write and share!!  Yes, it is hot but these times with my kids will be gone in the blink of an eye, so I cherish each and every ball game and road trip with our team!!  I also made the moms from our team shirts, so want to show you their pictures too!!

for now though I best get some rest!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...