Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Take me out to the ball game...

Hi everyone!

It is that time of year again, time for nights at the ball park as our kids prepare for the All-Star baseball games.  I have always LOVED watching my boys play ball, but this year has added a new level of excitement to this spring & summer tradition.  It has been so exciting to take my love for design and creating things and now use that to make things for fellow baseball moms.  Yes, the temperature may be over 100 degrees, but baseball moms still like to look good while they show their support for their kiddos.


Though the season only has a few weeks left, I look so forward to making new things for the fall to share when February rolls around once again.  What is so funny is that we start the season off wearing sweat shirts, yet end the season worrying about getting heat stroke!  These precious years with our kids go by so very fast though, I would not change them for the world.


So many exciting ideas, so many teams and moms to share my ideas and creations with - I cannot wait!!  As I add to my creative portfolio this fall, I will also add a page to my blog dedicated specifically to Baseball Moms.  My fall slowed down my timeline for some of these things, but in no way has hindered my plans!!  If anything it has just given me more time to plan.


So to my precious kids, know how much I love watching you and supporting you for this very special time in your lives!!  I would not trade this time for anything in the world!!

Let's play ball!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...