Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Surprise, Surprise!!!

Hi everyone!

As you will notice this evening I spent some time changing the look of my blog!  :D With summer upon us, it just seemed like it was time for a change!!  I would love for you to leave your comments and tell me what you think!  All feedback is greatly appreciated!  :D

Well anyone that knows me, knows that I love surprises!!!  Nothing thrills me more than surprising my friends!  A dear friend of mine just finished getting her Nurse Practitioner degree and nothing is more appropriate in Louisiana than a Fleur de Lis.  So for her I stitched out this beautiful nursing Fleur de Lis design and she is going to frame it for her office. :D


That is what I love so much about my little cottage, it affords me the opportunity to work on creative projects for myself as well as others.  I think that is one of the things that is most important to me; not only to grow my business, but to never forget where all of this started.  For me it all started with making surprises and gifts for my friends and family.  It is really an aspect of my personality that I have had my entire life, but have really just been able to allow time to develop in my talents in the past several years.

As I have mentioned this week, I am currently participating in the Daniel Fast, which I am LOVING.  What I look so forward to sharing with you is how it is truly allowing me time to reflect on what and where I want to go with my little cottage.  Stay tuned, so many things to write and share with you...only so many hours in a day to write!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...