Wednesday, June 29, 2011

From Baseball to Brides!!

Hi everyone,

As this very busy month comes to a close I could not help but look back and reflect on the wide scope of things that I create.  While I make shirts for the baseball moms, I am also making ring-bearer pillows and guest books for one of my special bride clients.  These two items I created using pictures that my client brought to me.  After asking a few questions and finding out we both love texture, off I went with this project.


It is the variety of different things I make and embroider that makes me love what I do so much!!  What is even more exciting is that it looks like only a couple more months before my arm will be back to normal.  This will mean a lot of therapy, but that is okay.  I have so many things I want to create and will be so happy to be back to normal, I will endure whatever is required!!

So I wanted to share these two items I made so that you could catch a glimpse of the exciting bridal items I will be adding to my bridal registry page in the coming months!!  Since I can finally see the light at the end of the recovery tunnel, I am more excited than ever!! 

Of course, since I have focused on baseball and brides, it seems only natural that I make something for baby next!!  :D

Enjoy your evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...