Thursday, February 10, 2011

Surrounded by Angels




Hi Everyone!!

It is terribly cold outside this morning, but I cannot even begin to tell you how it just warms my heart knowing that I am surrounded by angels.   Sometimes these angels are family, sometimes they are friends, and sometimes they are new clients.  To me it is such a joy and a privilege to design special orders.  Each one is different and gives me a blank canvas of opportunity.  Since God is my CEO, I always look at these opportunities from the perspective of "What would You have me do here?".  


He can turn a chance meeting with a stranger into a page in my life that my kids and I will remember forever...something that He seems to be doing more and more lately!!  :D  It does not matter how the events of our day might unfold, even while experiencing all of the trials life brings our way, angels are surrounding us!!  Yes, a very warm thought on a very cold day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...