Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Favorite 4 Letter Words!!

Hi Everyone!

We all find that our lives go through different seasons. Though it is cold outside, these two 4 Letter words provide me with the warmth of the sun on a spring day here in Louisiana. They soooooo speak to the season of my life these days. I have three wonderful children whom I love dearly; am blessed to teach young adults about computers & technology. Which I am passionate about; and I love that I can combine my skills from my “day” job with my creative side. To me Curiosity Cottage is not just a blog and business, but a home where my children feel loved and at peace. Yes, there are things that need to be put away and organized, but in my creative clutter my little family feels loved. That is the most priceless gift ever to me as we approach Valentine’s Day!!



Love & Curiosity Cottage equals Hope for me. Yes, Love on this cold February day is like the sun on a spring day here in Louisiana, but Hope – well Hope is what lets me enjoy & treasure each and every ray of that sunshine!!

Stay warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...