Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm back :D

Hi everyone!

I know it has been quite a while since my last post.  Unfortunately a horrific fall has set me back quite a bit; not only in terms of writing, but also with respect to my embroidery and other projects as well. I am right handed and fractured my right arm; so at least 2 more weeks in a sling and then physical therapy.  Add to that the fact that the fracture is located on the bone in my arm right where the tendons and muscles attach to the bone and you get one very painful healing process!!   However, as you other creative souls can well relate to, creating is like breathing to me, so I still a working on some projects, just trying to take breaks when I can tell I am overdoing it a bit. :D 



These two photos are my latest pieces of work.  I taught this precious couple so I considered it an honor when they asked me to create their guestbook and picture frame.  I cannot wait to show you the ring bearer pillow that I am also making for them.


So though it will still take me time to heal, I have learned so much during this time and have so many new projects in the works all exciting things I just cannot wait to share with you all!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...