Saturday, May 14, 2011

I LOVE Learning!!!

Hi everyone!

Forever the student, I have spent my afternoon playing with PhotoBucket and learning to write the code to add a "Button" you can now take from my blog and add to yours!!  :D  I think one of the most exciting things about the blog world is that it allows me to take my love of computer science & programming, combined with my curious nature, thus leading me to study really neat sites and then incorporating wonderful elements from other sites into my own.  It is a constant learning process.  What will thrill me even more is being able to take the knowledge and expertise that I am gaining and pass this along to students!!

Now it is time to embroider!!  You caught a glimpse of my technical side today and tomorrow it will be my crafty/sewing side!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...