Monday, April 12, 2010

Work in progress & more...




Look at the fruits of my labor!!! Two are flower containers I put together. The German bath tub I have filled with flower seeds, so it is the "work in progress"!! :-) As my new plants grow and bloom I'll post updated photos. I use my small German bath tub to ice down sodas when I have friends over. Since my house is new, I am starting from "ground 0" in terms of putting in flower beds. There are some many wonderful things in the woods surrounding my little cottage and I am trying to incorporate as much of these things as possible.

It is so relaxing and fun!! As I go through this journey I hope you can take the time to stop and smell the flowers with me!!

Hugs!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...