Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Another night at Curiosity Cottage

As I venture outside of Curiosity Cottage tonight I am serenaded by the sound of frogs, lots and lots of frogs, while the woods surrounding my cottage are lit with lightening bugs. It brings a smile to my face, I so love living in the country!!! In the mornings I am awakened to the sound of my neighbors’ roosters, because my own colonel Sanders is too young to wake me yet. It makes me even more anxious to finish my gazebo for the front yard and my vintage furniture for the backyard so I can sit outside and enjoy the sights & sounds that surround Curiosity Cottage. I look so forward to sharing my love for my little corner of the world with you all!!

Hugs!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...