Saturday, April 3, 2010

Curiosity Cottage - Day 2

What an AWESOME day!!! Day 1 I spoke of my time in Germany, so it is only fitting on this BEAUTIFUL day that I take the metal German bathtub I brought back from Germany and turn it into a planter. It will take a while for it to be picture worthy though, since I planted seeds. I also planted 6 Hydrangias, 3 hanging baskets, border for my sidewalk and lots & lots of seeds!! :D In addition to what I planted, I also used an old iron bed as a back drop for my hanging baskets and some of the wildflower seeds I planted. Too tired to take pictures tonight, as things start to take shape I will add snapshots to by blog!! I can't wait!!!!

For now though I have to call it a night so the Easter Bunny will come in the morning!! :D

Hugs!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...