Friday, October 25, 2013

My Friends at the Schoolhouse

Hi everyone!!

Well as you can tell, my own posts have been sporadic because of the fact that I do other projects for clients.  I am so excited today to be launching a NEW website/blog for my dear friend Mrs. Pearl.


Pearls From The Past is just one more of the AMAZING vendors that you will find at 


the Old Schoolhouse Antique Mall in Washington, Louisiana.  While our home will always be our "Curiosity Cottage" or booth at the Schoolhouse is really a life long dream of mine.  We have met such incredible people and made life-long friends through this business venture!!


So take a drive to Washington, LA and see why we love this little corner of the world so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...