Sunday, August 4, 2013

Time Flies

Hi everyone!

As I looked at how long it has been since I last wrote, I had to ask "where did the time go?"  Since I last wrote, my daughter graduated with her degree in nursing; she got married; we lost my brother-in-law; I had the shingles; and add to the mix taking things to our booth at the Old Schoolhouse Antique Mall in Washington; completing several projects for clients; in addition to managing several Facebook pages.  OH...that is where the time went!! :)



What was funny though is that yesterday a friend saw me on Facebook and sent me a message - "Get off here, you should be writing!!" :)  So very true!!  What the past several hectic months have taught me is that my heart is in writing.  For that reason I am getting my last bit of projects on my list completed so that I can focus on the very thing that I love, WRITING!!! Added into this mix, I have chosen to create things for the special people in our lives that have been there for us during the ups and downs of this past year. For the true character of people really shows when we are at the bottom of our mountains. Anyone can give us a "high-five" while we are at the top. We appreciate those who helped us move mountains and believed in us. For these very special people we will be forever grateful.


So on the bright summer Sunday we give thanks for the blessings and lessons we have learned during this season of our lives!! Let my return to writing begin!!


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...