Friday, January 18, 2013

LOVE what YOU do

Hi everyone!

Well it has been a week since I last posted.  It isn't that I haven't been on my site, I actually have, but creating new things to reveal to the world!!  Monday I started teaching a new course "Blog Creation" and my textbooks center around using a blog to drive business.  In this economy, finding ways to drive business have NEVER been more important.

For me, spending the time to develop this class is not work, because I truly LOVE what I do!!  



 It is also important during these challenging economic times for us not to give up, but if need be find ways to reinvent ourselves and our businesses.


And it is my hope, as a teacher, to let people enjoy the beauty of the blogging world so that it might allow them to take their hopes, couple it with effort, and then allow them to achieve things beyond their wildest dreams!!


Stay tuned, exciting things are happening for my little Curiosity Cottage!!


3 comments:

  1. I love your blog. I find it so refreshing. I nominated you for a Leibster award.. See my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I replied to the questions on your blog, but I am not quite sure what I need to do next. :D Thanks so much!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much!!! This is really exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...