Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Follow Your Heart

Hi everyone,

The last few days have been tough.  My dear Aunt Mary Lee started off going to the doctor last Wednesday and by Saturday she had gone to be with the Lord.  I know she is happy now being with the love of her life and my mom, but oh how I will miss her!!

On thing though that the last several days have brought home to me is the importance of following my heart and staying true to my hopes and dreams.  It is tough at times, especially if one has spent a life time constantly having others try to control their life.  But I have reached a point where enough is enough.  The only one I have to answer to when all is said and done is our Lord.  As long as He directs my path and He is controlling the decisions I make, that is ALL that matters!!

So in the midst of my grief I am also walking away with great peace and strength, thus turning tragedy into my own personal triumph!!  Which, I might add, is the best way yet to head into this time of Thanksgiving!!  May you all find the peace and strength to follow the desires of your heart that the Lord has laid upon you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...