Friday, October 26, 2012

Attitude is EVERYTHING

Hi everyone!

Well on this gloomy Friday morning here is Louisiana, as we await some more "Fall" like temperatures, my precious husband and I have decided to go on an adventure.


While I cannot wait to start creating some new items for fall, with all of the work that we have accomplished lately, it is just time to take a much needed break.



So where do us creative, artsy types go???  Well to Durio's Curios of course!!


My dear friend Liz owns this precious little shop in Opelousas, Louisiana.  It will be the perfect place for us to explore; enjoy this rainy fall day; and become inspired!!  After all, it is not about the weather conditions outside, it is about our attitude in our hearts that determines how we will take on our day!!



So wish us safe travels until I write tomorrow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...