Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mommy & Me



Hi everyone!!

I absolutely LOVE this new gift set!! I chose this little ladybug because she just soooo seemed to go along with the baby's name!! The set not only takes care of baby, but mom too. My "Rest & Relax" pillow is microwaveable and then GREAT for labor pains, tension head aches and when your new bundle of joy has a tummy ache. For this order they asked for a lavender scent, but other scents are also available.

What I love most about my special little orders is that I am able to look at those that will receive the order and customize their gift. I have never had so much joy in my life!!! It is so exciting that at times I think I need someone to pinch me, it is truly an INCREDIBLE dream!!!

Hugs!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...