Saturday, August 7, 2010

Children are a gift from God!!





Hi everyone!

Children are truly a gift from God, which makes designing things for them such an honor and a joy!! This baby quilt is one of the most exciting things that I have done. A friend asked me yesterday if I had a pattern; no, I made the three embroidered pieces and then just played with fabric after that until I had a look that I liked...but in this case I just LOVED the outcome!! My precious new baby cousin has fun parents who also love art, so they are also thrilled with there gift!!

Recently I was described as a "fabric artist." I just loved that and so embrace using fabric and mixed media for my creations. Because they are unique it makes each one an exciting new adventure!!!

It is only Saturday, I have the whole weekend to make more fun things!!

See you soon!

Hugs!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...