Monday, December 3, 2018

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hi everyone!

This is the semester I teach my Blog Creation course and I have been so busy helping my students and friends write their own blogs and books that I have not updated you guys in a while. In the next few days I want to share some of the amazing work from some of my students. I cannot even begin to express the excitement I feel when I see the beauty they are now bringing to the world with their own blogs. For some, it is has not just been about completing assignments for me, it has given them a new way to express themselves.


This first site really takes us into the heart of our service members who have paid a dear price for our freedom. His transparency with us all gives us a touching view into what our freedom truly costs our service men and women and their families. It has been such an honor to introduce him to blogging and to find they way it has touched his life...well that is why teaching is a vocation and not just a job. Stop by his site at Jim's PTSD Blog

My dear friend Pauline Reneaux has been working on her books and writing for the new digital magazine here in town 318Central. Make sure you take a look at her site. In October she started writing her monthly column with a spin on the alphabet using each month to bring something new and inspiring to us here in Central Louisiana. Her first in that series is A is for Adventure. I think you will enjoy her work.

As I finish up this semester this week and visit the final blogs for my students I will be passing them along to you as well.

Happy Holiday everyone!!

Hugs,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...