Monday, October 27, 2014

God Is Holding My Hand

Hi everyone,

While I should be creating and getting ready for the holidays, my world has been turned upside down over the past several weeks.  I am trying desperately to look for God Winks, but I have to admit it is very tough.  

I know that God is holding my hand at this time and it is not so much that I have lost faith in His God Winks, but the tough part if coming to the sad realization that my faith, kindness, and heart have been taken advantage of in an unspeakable manner.


 I Know that God can turn messes into miracles and so I will just let Him direct my path because the deplorable nature of all of this is almost too much to bare right now.


I am not quite sure where the road will take me, but I trust that God has this all in His plans for my life.


One of the toughest things is that where I use to see beauty, now I just see pain.  I have always been one to look at life in a "glass is half full" kind of way, looking at the good in people - wanting only the best for them.  When I had to come to the sad realization that my kindness and love were only being used it was devastating.  You hear and see this kind of thing on TV, but you never think it could happen to you.  How will I ever trust again?  Well I really just do not know if I ever will be able to get past this.


The only way I know how to heal from this is to write - and so write I shall.  It does wonders for the soul!


I am just blessed to have INCREDIBLE friends & family to help me go through this time.


As my Nanny Joy use to tell us "this too shall pass," but until it does, thanks for listening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...