Saturday, March 23, 2013

Moving Forward

Hi everyone!

I have found this week that seeing our Curiosity Cottage take off to new heights has left me excited to the point of being Giddy.  


Having a dream for 22 years and seeing that dream come to fruition AND for that it to be a success, well there is just no greater feeling.


Last week I added this vintage typewriter to our booth.  Not only did it sell, but it is going to be used in a MOVIE!!  WOW, this is like having your child elected for class president!!  


This is all because this business is like my baby!


It makes me look so forward to my Easter break at the college so I can create, create, create new things to add to our shop.  I'll keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...