Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dreams REALLY Do Come True

Hi everyone!

Well I can finally say that my dream of having my own little shop has come true!!!  Thanks so THE most AMAZING friends, family & church family!


Curiosity Cottage officially has its own little place at the Washington Old Schoolhouse Antique Mall!! 


Michael & I will be adding new items EVERY weekend!!


And some of his AMAZING photography will also be added this Spring!!


In addition, I will be launching a website for the Washington Old Schoolhouse Antique Mall.


We also have a new site Louisiana Treasures, that will also debut in the next couple of weeks!!


This new site will feature businesses between Opelousas & Washington Louisiana.  
THE PERFECT "Day Trip" idea!!


So watch for GREAT deals and items to win, in the very near future!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Congratulations! You deserve all the great things that are coming your way. You have amazing style. I can't wait to see the online shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I have actually set up shop in a BEAUTIFUL antique mall in south Louisiana. :D As I get more things out and our booth stocked the way I want, I will expand to my etsy shop too.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...