Monday, January 17, 2011

With God, ALL things are possible!!!



Hi Everyone!

During my morning prayer time this morning as I started to pray for one friend’s needs, I thought of another; healing from various illnesses, test today, heavy hearts, financial burdens, new jobs, those looking for jobs, students starting a new semester, children preparing for the LEAP test, and the list goes on and on. So I thought it was important to tell you that someone is here praying for you without ceasing!!

Please feel free if you have a need to send it to me and I would be more than happy to add it to my prayer list. It is my belief that we just can never have too many people praying for us!! I love you all dearly!!

Hugs!
Jen

1 comment:

  1. You're right about that....we can never have too many people praying for us. Thank you for the lovely inspiration tonight.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...