Saturday, October 9, 2010

It was a BEAUTIFUL & BOUNTIFUL day!!! :)




Hi everyone!

Today I was blessed enough to take Curiosity Cottage to the Kent House. The weather was just GORGEOUS!!! I am so amazed each day when I wake up and know that I get to create something fun and exciting when I get home from work. For me life truly did begin at 40 and it just keeps getting better as the years go by!! I look so forward to sharing all of my new orders with you as I get them completed. That is what is so fun about special orders, I can create them for that one special person in mind!!

Gotta run, sewing, sewing, sewing to do!!!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Hugs!
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! What glorious fun. To have in life the ability to follow your creative heart and use this for the benefit of others:-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...