Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Inspiration in its simplest form!!


Some women are dangerous in the mall or a jewelry store...for me it is a fabric store!! After the INCREDIBLE response I received from my custom apron design I have hit the ground running with new creations. Some artists work with paint, for me it is fabric! Though some of my new mixed media will include both. I am also just soooo very blessed to have a lot of creative and artistic friends!! Your ideas and inspiration serve as little God Winks daily to illustrate so clearly that I am on the path that my life was supposed to take all along!!!

So I've included this photo that I call "Inspiration." I'll follow it up with "Inspiration Complete" when I am done!!

Hugs!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...