Thursday, June 10, 2010

I LOVE my day job!!!

Today campus is buzzing with approximately 200 new freshman. It is such a new and exciting, yet scary time in their lives!! Though I just had the privilege of advising a young man who has been out of school for two years, but has decided to come back so he can major in a degree with a computer science minor and play football. These kids are like my own and it is just so encouraging...this is why I do what I do!! Helping shape young lives and prepare them for the "real" world, while at the same time encouraging them to do that which God intends for them to do...and helping them learn to discover what the purpose is for their lives by looking for God Winks; WOW, I am the most blessed person EVER!!

Hugs!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...